Saturday 1 June 2013

Closet sort out day



Today I have decided after weeks of deliberation with myself, that I MUST do a little sorting out of my closet. Since having moved house a couple of months ago, I just have not got round to organising my dressing room in the way that brings some form of sanity and order to my upstairs abode! I have picked out a few of my favourites pieces to show you today, as I plough through my mountain of clothes ... Oh and shoes of course!

Check out the blue suede wedges on this post. Shows how you can change the look of  a plain wedge by blinging it up with some brooches, or jewellery from your jewellery hoard. Got this picture from another fashion blogger Kirsten Turner of Glitter N Glue. I think they look smashing.











No comments:

Post a Comment